Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A to Z questions about me...

Yes! I stole this off your blog site Stephanie but I needed something interesting to put on mine....

(A.) Attached or single? Attached
(B.) Best friend? Ted, Victoria, and my sister Stephanie
(C.) Cake or pie? Cake (Chocolate of course)
(D.) Day of choice? Saturdays
(E.) Essential item? Lip gloss, cell phone and current book I'm reading
(F.) Favorite Colors? Red and Brown
(G.) Gummy bears or worms? Neither... hate gummy anything
(H.) Hometown? Born in Grants, NM raised in Albuquerque, NM, live in Paducah, Ky
(I. ) Indulgence? Dark chocolate truffles
(J.) January or July? January... really any time it's cold outside will do :)
(K.) Kids? 4 - Amanda-21, Victoria-17, Kevin-15, and Zachary-10
(L.) Life isn't complete without? My family and God
(M.) Marriage date? March 3, 1990
(N.) Number of brothers & sisters? 1 older brother, Michael and 1 younger sister, Stephanie.
(O.) Oranges or apples? Oranges
(P.) Phobias? water, heights, and being alone
(Q.) Quotes? “But they don't sell mango smoothies at Wal-Mart mommy" - Victoria
(R.) Reasons to smile? God, my wonderful children, and a great hubby!
(S.) Season of choice? Autumn
(T.) Tag seven peeps! ???????
(U.) Unknown fact about me? I don't like large crowds and having to communicate with people I don't know.
V.) Vegetable? Squash, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots... I like them all!
(W.) Worst habits? Impatience and zoning out in the middle of a conversation with someone.
(X.) X-ray or ultrasound? Both
(Y.) Your favorite food? Dark chocolate and my husbands cooking.
(Z.) Zodiac sign? Cancer

No comments: